Monday, April 23, 2012

Lippy butter in teddy girl review

So I recently picked up a new lipgloss
At Ulta from Butter. This line is usually restricted to an array of nail polish colors in pretty pastels and funky glitters, so I was surprised to see they had added a line of lip glosses! I am always on the hunt for the perfect milky pink so I picked up the color teddy girl.

The first thing I noticed about this gloss was the distinct fragrance and taste. Although I usually don't mind, this was a bit overwhelming. The payoff of the color was nice, pretty opaque but it just did not really spread, it was so thick And sticky that I really couldn't get even coverage. I think the only way I can use this gloss is layering it lightly with a very emollient lipstick.
Overall I wasn't impressed. Sad face.

No comments:

Post a Comment