Saturday, April 28, 2012

LORAC unzipped palette review!

Hi there!
I just picked up the new Lorac unzipped palette the other day at ULTA and im in love!!!
It seems like it's following suit of the NAKED palette phenomenon, but what stood out about this one was that the color range seemed to lean more toward the reddy browns, and warm tones rather than the gold browns and neutrals seen in the naked palette and the competitors alike. In addition i was happy to see more matte color choices with 4 matte colors and 6 shimmer colors. I swatched the colors on my hand with no flash, the payoff if great and the shadows have very little fallout. Shadows with a warm/red undertone look fabulous on light colored eyes, making them pop and look more vibrant. I have been using the colors on a few of my clients over this week, including Ashlee my beautiful bride today!
On Ashley:
Brow highlight and inner corner: undercover
Lid: unbelievable
Crease: unconditional and unbridled
Lashline/smudged underneath: untamed
Liner: black track fluid line MAC
Lashes: great lash waterproof, red cherry #217 lashes

Enjoy!
Eri

No comments:

Post a Comment